We’re seeking hardworking, reliable, and determined package handlers to join a team that values flexibility, safety, and taking pride in one’s work.
Package handlers are responsible for consistent and efficient output and ensuring packages reach their intended destination in a timely manner.
As a Package Handler You Will:
- Unload freight from vehicles
- Scan package barcodes
- Sort packages by ZIP Code/destination
- Load outbound freight
- Wash fleet vehicles
- General warehouse responsibilities
- Must be in good physical condition and able to lift packages of 40+ pounds in a safe and proper manner
- Must be able to bend, sit, stand, and lift packages for the duration of your shift
Part-time Shift Options (flexible scheduling with 10 Hr/week minimum)
- Tuesday – Saturday, 4:00 AM start time
- Monday – Friday, 5:00 PM start time
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 PM start time
- *Shift times may vary by location
Part-time package handlers start at $16/hour
Spee-Dee Delivery is an equal-opportunity employer committed to attracting and retaining employees with varying identities and backgrounds. We aspire to create a team that represents the diversity of our community while creating a space that encourages and embraces inclusiveness, equal opportunity, and respect.