November 28, 2022
Spee Dee Delivery Service, Inc. has released a 2023 Rates Announcement along with supporting rate charts and service guidelines. You can read the announcements and download the information here:
November 11, 2022
February 17, 2022
Spee Dee Delivery Service, Inc. has released an updated shipping policy regarding live animal shipments, unboxed parcel fee AND MORE. You can read the update policies here:
May 14, 2020
Due to unprecedented parcel volume, the following 3 digit zip code prefixes are subject to severe delivery delays.
600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611
We will advise when conditions improve.
March 20, 2020 – 4:30pm
Transportation has been deemed an essential industry in our country’s supply chain. Spee Dee Delivery will continue to operate business as usual throughout our entire service area at this time. We will advise if there are any changes.
March 16, 2020
SPEE DEE DELIVERY SERVICE, INC.
COVID-19 MITIGATION PLAN
In an ongoing effort to reduce the risk to our workforce and the general public, Spee Dee Delivery Service, Inc. has set forth several initiatives:
- Frequently sanitizing common areas within our facilities – paying significant attention to high-touch areas such as light switches, door handles, etc. This also applies to our Company vehicles.
- Instructing our employees to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) in regards to hygiene, personal travel, and attempting to adhere to the 6 feet distance recommendation.
- We are instructing our employees to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC in regards to actions to take if employees are experiencing flulike symptoms.
- We have modified our delivery process to reduce the amount of physical contact that our employees encounter while carrying out their daily responsibilities – specifically involving the signature process while making deliveries.
- Outside carriers delivering into a Spee Dee Delivery facility will be expected to use hand sanitizer/wipes (available at dock entrance) upon entry into our facility, adhere to the 6 feet distance recommendation, and modify signature requirements, when possible, to reduce the amount of physical contact with our employees.